Prismatic (Triangular) Straight Edges
We hold the expertise in manufacturing Prismatic (Triangular) Straight Edges. We use supreme raw materials for the manufacture of these products. . Our products are featured with muscular body, suitable M.S. handles on both end for easy lifting. These are used for checking angle and flatness of machine tools, fixtures and slides. We are selling these at economic rate to please our clients spread all over the world.Some of its unique features are:
- Luthra cast iron Prismatic Straight Edges are made of good quality closed grain cast iron strictly as per IS 210:1993 confirming to Grade FG-220.Castings are stress relieved either by natural ageing or by artificial seasoning.
- Working surfaces are finished by hand scrapping to desired accuracy as per IS 8823:1978.
- Provided with suitable M.S. handles on both end for easy lifting.
- Offered in sizes with various working angles between working faces as shown in the table.
- Prismatic Straight edges are supplied with computerised calibration certificate traceable to National Physical Laboratory (NPL, Govt of India) New Delhi
Standard Size and accuracy of Luthra Triangular Straight Edges as per IS : 8823-1978, Grade-1
|Length||Angle between working Surfaces (in Degrees)||Tolerance on Flatness of Working Surfaces|
|Millimetre mm||Width of working surfaces mm||Microns um|
Plot 22G, 224 Nesbit Compound, Opposite Jupiter Tower/ SBI Bank, Nesbit Road Mazagaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400010, India