Under the able guidance of our trained professionals, we offer Elcometer Coating Thickness Gauge Dft Meter across the world. We ensure our products are manufactured using high-grade raw materials and steel, aluminum and non-ferrous metal. The features of this product are they are provided with menu screens and operated using blue-tooth technology. This is a user friendly machine available at a reasonable price.
Elcometer 456 coating thickness gauges with bluetoothÂ®
This flagship product is available in any combination of basic, standard and top functionality, and as either integral (inbuilt), separate or plug in integral pinipâ„¢ probes to meet your specifications.
With its enhanced menu screens and the introduction of bluetoothÂ® wireless technology, the elcometer 456 remains the most advanced, hand held coating thickness gauge available.
The integral gauge features an inbuilt bigfootTM probe for stable placement, allowing for consistent and repeatable results.
Separate probe versions have an extensive range of plug in probes for measurements of a diverse range of coating thicknesses, metal substrates and shapes.
The pinipTM probe can be screwed into the base of any separate probe version converting it into an integral gauge for single handed operations. PinipTM versions are also available for high temperature substrates.
The elcometer 456 standard and top models now come with bluetoothÂ® wireless technology. Instant transmission to your PC or hand held data device is now possible - no more cables required. Rs232 data output is available on all models.
- Bluetooth wireless technology for cable free data transfer
- Fast reading rate of more than 60 readings per minute
- Readings can be downloaded to a pc or pda and reports created in seconds
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages enables use straight from the box
- IMO PSPC ready
- Accurate and repeatable results
- Each model is available with or without memory
- A wide range of integral or separate probe versions
- Gauges can measure on steel (ferrous - f) or aluminium and other non-ferrous metals (non-ferrous - n) or both
- Large backlit screen for easy viewing in dark environments
- Rugged and ergonomic, each gauge is designed to withstand the harshest environments
No. 41, Nagdevi Cross Lane, P. O. Box 3029, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India