Cast Iron Straight Edges
With vast and rich industrial experience, we offer a wide range of Cast Iron straight Edges. We use sophisticated machinery and advanced techniques in the process of manufacturing. It comes in two types namely parallel type and bow shaped type, which has a hardness of170-220 BHN with fine holes. The bow shaped type is additionally featured with studs at the bottom for perfect balance. The hand scrapped surface is provided for comfortable handling which makes the product best among the rest. These are widely used for constructing purpose by all builders. We offer this long lasting rust free product at an affordable price.
- Castings are stress relieved either by natural aging or by artificial seasoning
- Hardness 170-220 BHN
- Hand scrapped for surface finish of Grade-1 accuracy.
- Wooden covers are provided with each straight edge to protect working surfaces.
- Safe storage wooden box can also be provided on request at extra cost.
- Actual dimensions of Straight Edges may be more or less than those mentioned in the table below therefore the sizes and dimensions of straight edges of the same length may vary.
- Only match pair Straight edges will have the same dimensions (i.e. overall depth).The flatness and parallelism will be within specified limits of the standard and those can be used as Matched pairs.
- I- Section Straight Edges are supplied with computerized calibration certificate traceable to National Physical Laboratory (NPL, Govt Of India ) New Delhi.
No. 41, Nagdevi Cross Lane, P. O. Box 3029, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India